Mumbai (Maharashtra), Oct 26 (ANI): Fire fighters informed that the blaze which broke out during a demolition drive in a slum near Bandra railway station was brought under control. Locals informed that the fire started due to a short circuit and got out of control as few cooking gas cylinders exploded. Chief Fire Officer of Mumbai Fire Brigade said firefighters had surrounded the area to douse it. He further informed that there were no casualties and rescue operation is still underway. Sixteen fire engines and twelve water tankers were brought in to contain the blaze.