Videos @ newkerala.com
Welcome
Login / Register

Minor Dies After Being Electrocuted From A Wire In Rachakonda

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

URL

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
URL


Added by in News
45 Views

Video Description

Rachakonda (Hyderabad), Oct 12 (ANI): A minor girl died and another got injured after coming in contact with a wire at their residence in Rachakonda in an attempt to catch a kite that was stuck on it, yesterday. The two girls were playing with kite which got stuck in a wire. In an attempt to catch it both the girls got electrocuted. The injured has been shifted to a hospital. Body of the deceased girl has been sent for post mortem. Investigation is underway.

Show more

Commenting disabled.
RSS