Paris, Nov 18 (ANI): Gunfire erupted in a north Paris suburb early on Wednesday (November 18) as special police forces launched an operation to catch one of the suspects believed to be behind gun and bomb attacks in which 129 people were killed last week. Police, ambulances and fire engines lined the streets a stone's throw from the centre of Saint-Denis after residents reported that gunshots were heard. Later agencies reported that two people died in the siege including a woman who blew herself up. Friday night's attacks in the French capital claimed by Islamic State militants, raised security concerns around the world. French prosecutors have identified five of the seven dead assailants from Friday (November 13) - four Frenchmen and a fifth man who was fingerprinted in Greece among refugees last month. But they now believe two men directly involved in the assault subsequently escaped. Islamic State said it carried out the attacks in retaliation for French and Russian air raids in Iraq and Syria. Investigators said the Paris plot was hatched in Syria and nurtured in Belgium.